Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brad is his name

So, I found out the name of the mysterious man who interrupted  my visit and got pissed that Dr. Lee Ann Brown was spending time with a follow up patient.

Well, Brad, my mission in life is now to ruin your business.  I have never been so upset with mistreatment before in my life and you may be certain that EVERYONE will hear about this.  I have already successfully steered at least ten people away from your business and will not be happy until there is a for lease sign hanging on your building.

Dr. Lee Ann Brown of SpinePain runs a horrible fucking practice.  Everyone needs to stay the fuck away if they value their health and well-being.

Have a real nice day Brad.  Asshole.

1 comment:

  1. I took much abuse from these hacks, they cut me loose as a patient because they prescribed high volumes of pain meds before treating me. After treating me, they released me as a patient and marked my records so I could not receive further treatment at any other doctors for back trauma. Some man (Brad ?) called me with verbal abuse when I requested the reason for this betrayal and red flagging my records. It is now two years later and they will not release my records to the next physician, who needs the records badly because I am in dire need of treatment. Yes, there was a witch hunt for doctors who prescribed narcotics. I understand that, and it was wrong in terms of law and politics. But what these doctors did, in turn, to me is outrageous. I have the right to be treated for my injuries. If I could, I would hire a lawyer right now, as I find it intimidating to call them about my records release.

    ReplyDelete